Téléchargez et consultez
l’ensemble des supports
nécessaires à l’utilisation
des produits BodyCAP.
Dernières versions logicielles disponibles
Supports à télécharger
Liste des publications
- Huang et al., 2020 Ingestible sensors correlate closely with peripheral temperature measurements in febrile patients.
- McGarr et al, 2020 - Heat strain in children during unstructured outdoor physical activity in a continental summer climate
- Taylor et al., Limiting the Rise in Core Temperature During a Rugby Sevens Warm-up With an Ice Vest. Int. J. Sports Physiol. Perform. 2019, 6: 1-20.
- Racinais et al., Core temperature up to 41.5ºC during the UCI RoadCycling World Championships in the heat. Br. J. Sports Med. 2018, 0: 1-4.
- Schmit et al., Optimizing Heat Acclimation for Endurance Athletes:High- Versus Low-Intensity Training. Int. J. Sports Physiol. Perform. 2018, 13: 816-823.
- Weissland et al., Variations of central and skintemperatures during 24h in elite wheelchair rugby players. Annals of Physical and Rehab. Med. 2017, 60S: e9–e15.
- Van Maanen et al 2019 Core body temperature speeds up temporal processing and choice behavior under deadlines
- Keller et al 2020 Comparison of two different cooling systems in alleviating thermal and physiological strain during prolonged exercise in the heat
- Stevens, 2020 Core Temperature Responses to Elite Racewalking Competition
- Lok et al 2019 Daytime melatonin and light independently affect human alertness and body temperature.
- Akerman et al 2019, Heat therapy vs supervised exercise therapy for peripheral arterial diseaes a 12-wk randomized controlled trial
- Stevens et al 2018 Effect of two-weeks endurance training wearing additional clothing in a temperate outdoor environment on performance and physiology in the heat.
- Komarzynski et al (2019) Predictability of individual circadian phase during daily routine for medical applications of circadian clocks
- Stephenson et al., 2019 High thermoregulatory strain during competitive paratriathlon racing in the heat